Wednesday, July 19, 2006

This Just In...Millions of Nerds Migrate Towards San Diego!

This week Comic-Con 2006 hits the San Diego Convention Center. For those of you who don't know, Comic-Con is the largest convention held in the country that focuses on comic books, movies, toys, and other such nerdylicious hobbies. This year, I have decided to make the pilgrimage to San Diego to experience this massive undertaking first hand. I only fear that my eyes will be opened to the promise of heaven on earth, and I decide not to return. I shall pack my bib (to eliminate drooling), an empty bottle (to eliminate the need to visit a restroom), and, of course, a very cool costume (to eliminate the threat of being recognized!) I'll be sure to take pleanty of pictures, and I'll have a wrap-up of my experience up as soon as possible. Stay tuned True Believers! EXCELSIOR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»