Saturday, June 03, 2006

D'Oh!!

It seems that lately when I've come to blog about the status of the Los Angeles Galaxy, it has been more than heartbreak for us Galaxy fans. Well folks, I've come here today to tell you all that...this week was no different. Once again, Galaxy has been defeated as the visiting team. This time at Houston, against the fledgling Dynamo team. The score, 2-1, at least puts an end to the Galaxy's scoreless streak this season (525 minutes since they last scored!). And, to make matters worse, I hear that Cobi Jones is out with a torn Achillies tendon, perhaps for the rest of the season!!! (Website has it as a right ankle sprain, hopefully that means that he'll be back on the field soon). Anyways, next up, we head on back to the good ol' HDC as the home team against rival Chivas USA. Probably won't make it to this one, since it's on a Thursday, but I'll be sure to keep you posted. Until next time, I say to you...Hey, at least we scored!!!

No comments: