Friday, March 16, 2007

The World of the Wizards

This Saturday my brothers, my girl, and I make our first ever trek to the Wizard World in Los Angeles. Located in the L.A. Convention Center (Which I've never been to either!), it is a more local, scaled-down version of the San Diego Comic-Con. (You can revisit our journey to Comic-Con here and here). We purchased our tickets a few weeks ago, and with our advance purchase we get an exclusive Wizard-World variant version of Captain America #25 (The coveted "Death of Captain America" issue!), as well as a few other goodies. As always, I'll have a complete report and wrap-up, with pictures, of our experience there. (Also a report on all the loot I may pick up!) Check back for that, and a lot more, including our approach to the start of the new Los Angeles Galaxy season. (Can you say David Beckham? I knew you could!)

No comments: