Sunday, August 27, 2006

Prime 3- WTF??

Like I've stated earlier, this month has been THE month for leaked Transformers Movie pictures and news. First we had those leaked shots of Bumblebee in his all new 2007 Camaro form. (Pretty cool!). Then we had those leaked conceptual designs and photos of a flamed out semi that we later learned was Optimus Prime (Growing on me, but loose the flames and we've got a deal!). We saw those images of the prototype toys that will be released in conjunction with the movie. (Again, very nice, especially that Blackout helicopter!). But just a few days ago, there were some images popping up on the Internets that stated to be the first leaked pictures of the movie version of Megatron. At first glance, I thought to myself "WTF?". Don't get me wrong, it is a pretty cool design, but none of it screams Megatron or Transformers. At least with the Optimus or Bumblebee designs, you can see a progression from the cartoon to the movie, but not here. The production team states that there is a reason for the way he looks that will make sense when the movie is released, but for now, I'll stick to my "WTF?" To check out the pictures, click here.

No comments: