Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and an extremely Happy and Prosperous New Year. I know that there may only be a handful of you out there that take the time to read my page, but I wish to thank each and every one of you for listening to my rantings, and caring about what I have to say about subjects that may only be important to me. But they are important to me, and as such, I am also grateful to have a forum such as this to express my seemingly trivial opinions and thoughts. May you have the Happiest Holiday season alongside your loved ones. Me, I'm taking advantage of the fact that my grandmother is here with us this Christmas. This is my first time meeting her, and that makes it so much more memorable. Again, thanks for reading. I promise to keep writing! HO HO HO!

No comments: