Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Soooooo Cute!

It's even MORE Wii-ier than I could have ever imagined! Just got back a little while ago from our local Game Stop and got my first look at an actual Nintendo Wii. They had the demo display all set up, but it was close to closing time, so there was no chance to take if out for a spin. And even if there was time, you still need an ID and a credit card in order to test it out. (They're trying to prevent any wii-mote thefts!) It's small and sleek, about the size of an external hard drive, maybe a little bigger than that. And it was in that now all too familiar Apple white. Personally, I'm waiting for the sleeker and sexier looking black one. (Yeah, I got a little Jungle Fever, wanna make something of it???) We also got our first look at a PS3 at the local Wal-Mart, although I believe it was just a gutted out shell for display purposes only. It looks heftier than the PS2, which I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Maybe they just needed all that extra room to stuff everything in there that they wanted to, like a microwave and a small thermonuclear reactor. (I may be wrong on that, though).

No comments: