Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Nano Upgrade

So, I finally went and did it. I upgraded my iPod Nano for the newer sleeker 2nd Generation Nano in that stylish blue. There is just something about that color that draws you in. Don't get me wrong, the black Nano is very stylish and sophisticated, but I was looking for something a bit more playful. Something that represents me a little bit more. My girlfriend opted for the pink one, which also looks very cool. And the special red one that they are selling only at the Apple stores and online, which benefits AIDS research, is very wickedly cool. If I were a red guy I would totally go for that one. But I am not a red guy, I'm more of a tanish brown, but seeing how there isn't a tanish brown iPod Nano, I settled for the blue one. It is very remeniscent of my old iPod Mini, which got traded in for the purchase of this one. (He shall be missed!) R.I.P.

No comments: