Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Catch Me If You Can!

The Amazing Race 9 started tonight, and I already have chosen my horse. Did I pick the most athletic? Nope. Did I pick the most attractive? Nuh-uh. How about the most strategic? As if! No, I decided to back the team of self-professed nerds, Dave and Lori. And when I say nerds, I mean nerds too. Book-smarts, test-taking, goofy-laughing, glasses-wearing, secret-handshaking, lovey-dovey nerds. I guess they are my team because I can identify most with them (unfortunately), even though my girlfriend admitted that she finds them annoying. (She's rooting for the older couple). This time around there also seems to be a larger number of gay couples, or if they aren't gay, they sure could've fooled me. But Dave and Lori are the ones I'm backing, for sheer comedic and sentimental value. Go Nerds!

No comments: