Sunday, February 19, 2006

Say Cheese!


Thanks to the United States government, and the tax return that they so graciously sent me, I was finally able to buy a digital camera. Yeah, yeah, I know, I've finally stepped into the 21st Century, and it's about goddamn time. I have been looking for a camera ever since I caught sight of this little blue Olympus one that I totally dug.I tried looking for that camera everywhere, but it looks like Olympus decided to discontinue the line. And it was also a bit pricey, but again, I wanted something I really liked, I didn't want to settle for something just because it was convenient. I spent this weekend on a pilgrimage in search for a digital camera, and I finally found one that I liked.It's a Kodak, so its a name I can trust with taking pictures, and it has a decent sized LCD screen (2in.), which was one of the things I was real particular about. I just wanted something fairly large in size that would be crisp and clear. I still have an entire instruction manual to go through, but it doesn't seem to dificult to work. In case you are interested, the specs on the camera are 5.0 megapixels, 3x optical zoom, 2 in. high resolution LCD display, VGA video, 16MB internal memory, and Kodak EasyShare photo frame dock 2.The dock was an added bonus because not only can you charge your camera with it, not only does it help transfer pictures from your camera to your computer, but it also serves as a frame base where you can have your camera display the saved images as a slideshow. ($249.00 MSRP). Hopefully, there will be a lot more personal images to put on my blog. Only time will tell.

No comments: