Saturday, March 04, 2006

Adopt A Friend

I know I've already blogged about how some of the best cartoons on television today are more adult oriented, thanks to Cartoon Network's [adult swim]. Now, there are way too many kid cartoons on the air to watch, but there is one particular one that has caught my attention, and that is "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends". I had heard about this show previously, but like most kid shows, I dismissed it right off the bat. Then my brother's started TiVo-ing it, and I got to admit, I'm hooked. The humor in it is a lot more sophisticated than I would have expected from a child's program, but it is still silly at heart. I haven't liked a cartoon like this since Animaniacs and Tiny Toons.My favorite character is, of course, Blooregard Q. Kazoo (Bloo for Short). He's a wise-cracking, trouble-making, little blue guy, who belongs to Mac (who's the small boy that imagined him). The show mainly focuses on their misadventures. It's funny, it's silly, it's a good time. I highly recommend it.

No comments: